- SNSF Professor, Institute for Comp. Science, University of Zurich (started fall 2016)
- Assistant Research Scientist (Staff), Astronomy Dept., University of California, Berkeley (2015-2016)
- Hubble Postdoctoral Fellow, Astronomy Dept., University of California, Berkeley (2012-2015)
- Research Associate, Theoretical Astrophysics Group, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (2009-2012)
- Doctorate in Physics, ETH Zurich, Switzerland (Aug 2009/Mar 2010)
Thesis: "The Evolution of Massive Galaxies - A Numerical Perspective"
- Diploma (equiv. M. sc.) in Computer Science, Leipzig University, Germany (Jun 2005)
Title: "Planning with Preferences - Solving Partial Satisfaction Problems"
- Diploma (equiv. M. sc.) in Physics, Leipzig University, Germany (Sep 2004)
Title: "Phase structure and Photon Propagator in 3D-Abelian Lattice Higgs-Models"
Fellowships and Scholarships
- Hubble Postdoctoral Fellowship, NASA and Space Telescope Science Institute (2012)
- Associate Fellow of the Kavli Institute for Cosmological Physics (2010)
- Honors Scholarship from the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes (2005-2008)
- Undergraduate Honors Scholarship from the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes (2001-2004)
(This CV is incomplete. Please e-mail me for a complete PDF version.)